1. Information we collect and how we use it
• We do not need any personal information if you simply browse the Site, we’ll just check out some pretty basic information, including the computer IP, browser and country. This really helps us improve your experience and our services to you.
• We may also contact you to seek your comments about our services and notify you about important changes made to the Site or our services.
2. Storage, access and correction
• As required by the Privacy Act 1993, we follow strict procedures when storing and using the information you provide. We are dedicated to keeping personal information secure.
• You have rights of access to, and correction of, personal information that we hold about you. You may correct or change the information collected at any time and as often as necessary. To do so, simply log in and update your online account, or alternatively get in touch using the “Contact Us” option on the Site.
• You can also make choices about whether you receive promotional communications from us by following the ‘unsubscribe’ instructions included in our communications.
3. Use of your information
• We may use your personal information:
a) To share with our employees, and the employees of the service you use, to help administer your account and to communicate with you as required for the use of the services.
b) To monitor your use of our service, for the purpose of improving all aspects of our services, and ensuring that our service is not abused nor used wrongfully.
c) To provide you with news, updates and promotional material that we believe may be useful or of interest to you.
d) To comply with any statutory or regulatory obligations or applicable rules or guidelines requiring disclosure or use of the information. This includes, but is not limited to, the following government organisations: the Ministry of Social Development, Oranga Tamariki, Worksafe, the Ministry of Primary Industries, the Ministry of Education, the Ministry of Health, Inland Revenue Department.
e) To assist any law enforcement or governmental agency in the performance of their proper functions, if we reasonably consider disclosure or use of the information to be necessary for that purpose.
f) In consultation with the school the programme or session booking is connected to, if we consider it necessary to assist the health and safety or wellbeing of an individual or others.
g) For any legitimate purpose in connection with our business.
h) To compile statistical and analytical reports for marketing purposes on the use of our service by all of our customers and end users, provided that such reports do not identify individual customers and end users.